Finnish Open 10-12.8.2018
Footballgolf European Tour is played for the first time in Finland at Kimito Island Uppgårds Footballgolf, the only 18 holes course in Finland. Its a 3 day event, from friday to sunday, thursday the competitors can practice for free at the course.
The competition is at the same time the Finnish Tour Final, where the first price is a free trip to Spanish Open 5-7.10.2018
Finnish Open 2018
European Tourin competition is played at Uppgårds Fotisgolf. If you are going to attend, you have to do register on the WFGA page: http://www.worldfootballgolf.com/tournaments/2018/finnish-open-2018
The registration fee is 45€ , it includes the doubles 2 x 18 holes (with another registered player), if you like to do that. The main singles event is saturday 2 x 18 reikää and sunday 2 x 18.
The competition is very international, players from Sweden, Denmark, Germany and other european countries are attending.
- Free practice Uppgårds Fotisgolf
- Evening program: Kick-Off 19 -> Strandhotellet, Taalintehdas. Food and Drinks and other program.
- Doubles women/men 3 x 18 holes
- First round 10, second round 13, third round 16.00
- Evening program 20 -> : Sauna time at Storfinnhova Gård, the granite-smoke-sauna built underground, sauna & buffé 20€/player.
- Women 2 x 18 holes, First round 10 second round 13.30
- Men 2 x 18 holes, First round 10 second round 13.30
- Mixed double, one round 16.30
- Evening program 19 -> : Strandhotellet, Darts, Poker and the funny program.
- Night program 23 -> : Stalls Bar & Food, Dalsbruk
- Women 2 x 18 holes, third round 9, final round 12.30
- Men 2 x 18 holes, third round 9, final round 12.30
- Prize ceremony about 15